Social Media Manager
OmieLife is a fast growing consumer products startup based in S.F. Our mission is to build awesome products that make healthy living easy. We are a team of passionate makers who believe good design can make a difference in people's lives. Since launching a year ago, our products have gained huge traction & have been featured in national press, including Washington Post, USA Today, Real Simple, and the Today Show.
We are looking for a social media wizard to join our growing team! You'll be in charge of all our social media channels - creating content, engaging with customers, generating buzz & excitement for our brand. You must be a power social media user and have a love for creating + curating great content.
1. Create Great Content: you'll curate great content that'll keep our fans coming back for more! Some of the content will be original (for example - our own photography), and some of the content will be shared. You'll decide the mix and create an editorial calendar that'll bring our brand's personality to life on social media! You'll also create short weekly posts for our Tumblr blog.
2. Produce Photographs + Videos: you'll come up with creative concepts + work with our photographers + graphic designers to create awesome visual assets!
3. Customer Engagement: we get lots of questions + comments on social media. You'll engage with fans & be the voice of our brand!
Education, Experience and Skills
- Must be active social media user (must have active Facebook + Instagram account. Tumblr, Pinterest + Twitter a plus)
- Must be a creative person with an eye for design
- Strong writing skills. Blogging experience a plus.
- This is a part time position requiring 20-25 hours/week. Option to be full time for the right candidate!
And The Cherry On Top!
- You'll work directly with Nancy Yen, OmieLife's founder/CEO.
- Flexible hours + option to be home-based
We would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short writing sample + your Instagram handle.