Easy Vegetarian Chili
Easy Vegetarian Chili by Sara (@happylunchables)
During one of my late-night study sessions back when I was in university, I was craving a bowl of homemade chili. I got creative with what I had on hand and ta-da! Who knew I would invent a recipe that became a family favourite years later! It’s so quick and easy - I hope you enjoy!
- 1 can (28oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (19oz) kidney beans
- 1 can (19oz) black beans
- 1/2 can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 package of Yves Original Veggie Ground Round
- 1/3 package of taco seasoning
- In a large pot, combine diced tomatoes, kidney beans, and black beans.
- Add tomato paste and salsa. Stir until combined.
- Crumble the Ground Round with a fork or your hands. Add to chili.
- Add taco seasoning. Heat over medium-high heat until hot!
- If desired, serve with cornbread, sour cream, and/or shredded cheese.