ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
With care, your OmieBox should last for many years, but just in case it doesn’t, your box comes with a one-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. All refunds and replacements are issued at the discretion of OmieLife. PLEASE DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR OMIE PRODUCT. We will need pictures and we will only replace broken parts, not the entire product.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Normal wear and tear such as scratches, dents, discoloration or odors
- Defects resulting from putting OmieBox through a dishwasher cycle
- Gaskets and seals getting moldy, discolored or misshapen after repeated use (you can purchase replacement gaskets on our website)
- Defects resulting from repair or alteration of the product (except by OmieLife)
- Defects resulting from improper user, including any use or care not in accordance with the product instructions
- Defects resulting from improper storage, such as outdoors or damp environments
- Defects resulting from wear and tear, such as loose hinges or latches due to repeated use
- Products that are resold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
- Products without receipt or proof of purchase
- Products that are not purchased through an authorized OmieLife retailer (online or in-store)
- Products that were purchased from group buys
- Misplaced pieces (dividers, thermos lid, securing insert, etc.)
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To submit a warranty claim, please fill out this form
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after your email by our factory service department.
In no event shall OmieLife® be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, cost, or expense, including incidental or consequential damages.
In addition to replacing any defective parts, we may ask you to send it back to us (we’ll pay for shipping!). As a new company, we are always striving to improve our product, so customer feedback and the ability to inspect defective parts are both very important to us.