Hamburger Kraft Dinner Casserole
Hamburger Kraft Dinner Casserole by Sara (@happylunchables)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 medium white onion
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 package Kraft Mac n Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sides: sweet peas, orange slices, strawberries, apple slices, Rice Krispie treat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain excess grease, then add the onion, tomato, and bell pepper and cook until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, prepare Kraft Mac n Cheese according to package directions.
- Combine mac n cheese with the beef mixture and transfer to a baking dish. Top with shredded cheddar, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Pack casserole with a side of fruits, veggies, and a sweet treat.