Spooky Sandwich Skewers
Spooky Sandwich Skewers by Saranya (@mommy_food_lifestyle)
These spooky sandwich skewers are a fun treat for Halloween! You can also make them anytime of year without the eyeball and spooky food picks.
- 3 slices white bread
- Deli ham
- Cracker Barrel marble cheese
- 2 wooden skewers
- Sides: sweet mini peppers, mini cucumbers, strawberries, blueberries, Goldfish crackers, chocolate chip bear paws, cookies & cream pretzels
- Cut each slice of white bread into quarters.
- Assemble 6 mini sandwiches with ham and cheese between two small pieces of bread.
- Stack three sandwiches on each wooden skewer and add eyeball food picks to make them spooky!
- Serve with fruit, veggies, and a sweet.