Air Fryer PB&J Sandwich
Crispy sweet and salty sandwiches that will melt in your mouth. New favorite snack to make in the air fryer!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or soy butter
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Spread a layer of PB on one slice of bread and jam on another. Press both sides together like making a regular PB&J.
- Use sandwich cutter and sealer to make the sandwich. Spread butter on the outside (both sides).
- Air fry for 5 minutes until golden and crispy, flipping halfway through.
Best enjoyed when it’s hot. Go crazy with the toppings, from sweet to savory!