“Apple” Sandwich Lunch
“Apple” Sandwich Lunch by @2kidslunches
- Sprouted oat sandwich bread
- Peanut butter
- Cream cheese
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Freeze-dried peas
- Chocolate Pocky stick
- Sides: havarti and cheddar cheese slices, kiwi, yellow sweet pepper, Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Minis Butter Cookies
- Slice the sandwich bread into the shape of an apple with a small paring knife (you can use a real apple as a template!), then spread peanut butter inside the sandwich.
- Spread cream cheese on top of the sandwich. Crush the freeze-dried raspberries and sprinkle them over the cream cheese to decorate the sandwich.
- Break a chocolate Pocky and stick in the top of the sandwich for the apple’s stem.
- Decorate the apple with a “worm” made from freeze-dried peas, using cream cheese to stick the peas together.
- Pack with cheese, fruit, veggies, and a sweet for sides.