Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups by Amanda (@mamiimperfecta.mx)
These wraps are so yummy for snacks, kid's lunch boxes, and also for mom and dad's lunch boxes! Would also be great on a tray at a party!
**Makes 3-4 wraps
*Leftover cream cheese is so yummy for dipping carrots, celery, or cucumber for a snack later in the week.
- 1 - 8 oz. package room temperature cream cheese
- 1 - tablespoon of your favorite wing sauce (Add more or less to control the spiciness!)
- Burrito/Wrap Size Tortillas
- 1 Small carrot cut into very thin strips
- 1 Celery Rib cut into very thin strips
- 1½-2 cups Shredded Chicken or Turkey per wrap (½ cup approx per wrap)
- Mix softened cream cheese with buffalo sauce in a bowl. If you have trouble mix you can add a splash of milk to make it easier to mix.
- Lay out a tortilla and spread one side with a layer of the cream cheese mixture.
- Lay, across the diameter of the tortilla, a line of carrots and celery. On top of the veggies add shredded chicken.
- Roll the tortilla tightly. The cream cheese on the edge of the tortilla will help it stay closed.
- Cut off the very ends of the wrap, then slice into pinwheels. You will get 3-4 pieces depending on the size of your tortilla.