Cheesy Meatball Bites
Cheesy Meatball Bites by Saranya (@mommy_food_lifestyle)
- 8 oz can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- About 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 12 Frozen Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray a regular sized muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 2 large sections. Cut each of the large sections into thirds then divide those sections down the middle, so that you have 12 squares total.
- Press each square into one of the muffin cups. Spoon about 2 tsp of sauce into the bottom of each crescent dough cup. Follow with a spoonful of cheese. Place 1 meatball into the center of each cup. Spoon another 2 tsp of sauce on the top of the meatball, then finish with more cheese.
- Bake for 15-17 mins, until crescent dough is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling. Remove from the oven. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
💙 Mixed Grapes
💜 Whippet Brownie Sticks
💙 Goldfish Cheddar Crackers
💜 Chips Ahoy Rainbow Cookies