Chicken Noodle Soup with Bug Sandwiches
Chicken Noodle Soup with Bug Sandwiches by Sara (@happylunchables)
- White bread
- Cheese slices
- Cucumber slices
- Romaine lettuce
- Canned chicken noodle soup
- Sides: kiwi, carrots, cucumbers, blueberries, strawberries, granola bites
- Slice white bread into the shape of a bug’s body using a round mini cookie cutter, making sure to bump out a small semicircle for the head.
- Slice cheese using a round mini cookie cutter, then cut out a triangle to form the shape of wings. Place it on top of the bread.
- Add candy eyes to the bug, using honey as the “glue.”
- Use the round mini cookie cutter to slice out a round section of bread, some turkey, and some more cheese. Stack bread with a slice of cucumber, turkey, and cheese. Then top with your bug and secure with a food pick.
- Repeat to form as many bug sandwiches as you wish!
- Lay the bug sandwiches on a bed of romaine lettuce.
- Preheat thermos and heat chicken noodle soup according to the directions on the can. Pack hot soup in the thermos.
- Add fruits and veggies for sides!