Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup by @lunchbox_abigail
Chicken noodle soup with broccoli and carrots is a cozy, warm lunch you can pack during the colder months that even picky eaters will enjoy!
- Chicken, broccoli, and carrot soup (recipe here)
- Cooked macaroni noodles
- Potato & beef perkedel (recipe here)
- White rice
- Prepare the soup and cooked macaroni noodles, then combine to make chicken noodle soup.
- Prepare the perkedel.
- Shape rice into a bear. First, make one large oval for the head. Then, make two smaller spheres for the ears, and two medium ovals for the arms. Assemble inside OmieBox and add seaweed & cheese cutouts to create the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Pack fresh fruit on the side.