Healthy Salad Bowl Meal Prep
Healthy Salad Bowl Meal Prep by Nicole (@candidcooksblog)
You can make this recipe for your weekly meal prep and store in OmieGo containers in the fridge! It's healthy, satisfying, and super easy to prepare. The recipe below is a simplified version of my copycat Sweetgreen crispy rice bowl - full recipe available here.
This recipe makes about 4 to 5 lunches.
- 1 lb grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/4 head red cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced into quarter-inch triangles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 2 cups steamed brown rice
- Spicy cashew dressing (store-bought or use my homemade recipe, link above)
- Combine chicken breast, arugula, cabbage, cucumber, carrots, cilantro, and lime juice in a large prep bowl. Toss to combine well.
- Portion salad into large OmieGo containers.
- Portion out steamed brown rice and spicy cashew dressing into smaller OmieGo containers.
- Stack, lock, and refrigerate for easy grab-n-go lunches for the week!
- To serve, add the brown rice and dressing to the salad and stir to combine well.