Egg Salad Recipe
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch onion powder
- Boil eggs in salted water or water with a few slices of lemon added in (this makes eggs very easy to peel) for 10 minutes.
- Transfer boiled eggs to a bowl with ice cold water for another 10 minutes, and then peel.
- Cut each egg in half and place into a clean bowl.
- With a fork, mash eggs into small pieces. Add butter, and continue to mash until the yolk portion is a smooth consistency.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Adjust salt and pepper to your taste if necessary.
- Cover egg salad and chill in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight to set.
- Enjoy this delicious egg salad with crackers, over a salad or sandwiches as seen here.