Pasta Risotto With Beef Recipe
Pasta Risotto With Beef Recipe by Hadassah (@zindzi_the_little_foodie)
- 1 cup lean minced beef
- 1 cup uncooked Orzo or other small pasta shapes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 medium tomato (grated)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables (diced carrot, cut sweetcorn, cut green beans, whole green peas)
- 4 cloves of garlic (grated)
- 1 teaspoon of; grinded black pepper, BBQ spice
- Half teaspoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon of gravy thickener
- 1 tablespoon of Knorr’s Spaghetti Bolognese cook in
- Add the olive oil to a non-stick saucepan and put your stove on medium to high heat,
- Add the lean minced beef to the saucepan as well as your spices and fry until brown or as desired.
- Once fried, add the diced onion and garlic and sauté, then add the grated tomato and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the gravy thickener and Knorr’s Spaghetti bolognese cook in sauce and stir
- Add the frozen vegetables and stir
- Add the uncooked Orzo or other small pasta shapes to the mix and reduce the heat to medium heat and cook. Once gravy is nice and thick, remove the saucepan from the stove and you are done.