Leftover Pizza Kebabs & Tomato Soup
Leftover Pizza Kebabs & Tomato Soup by Małgorzata (@matczynefanaberie)
Repurpose leftover pizza for a fun and unique lunch of dipping kebabs!
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 slice leftover cheese pizza
- 6 snack size mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Red and yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Heat the tomato soup according to the instructions on the can.
- Slice the pizza into small squares, then assemble the kebabs. Using long food picks, stack pizza with mozzarella cheese balls, cucumbers, and peppers.
- Pack everything in OmieBox for lunch with a side of extra veggies and mozzarella cheese.