Oatmeal & Apple Hedgehog
Oatmeal & Apple Hedgehog by Adya (@marshmallowmama.ca)
Surprise your little one with this adorable hedgehog character lunch made with oatmeal and apple slices!
- 1 serving oatmeal
- 1 apple
- Strawberry cream biscuits
- Chocolate milk
- Prepare the oatmeal and put it in the OmieBox thermos
- Slice apple into thin, equal-sized wedges. Place the apple slices in the oatmeal, all facing the same direction with the points sticking up, to cover about two thirds of the oatmeal.
- Slice a blueberry into thirds. Use one of the end sections as the hedgehog’s nose. Slice the middle section into two equal pieces and use those as the hedgehog’s eyes.
- Serve with cherries, blueberries, biscuits, and chocolate milk.