Kid Friendly Curry Chicken
Kid Friendly Curry Chicken by Ara (@lunchbox.for.3)
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bit size pieces
- 1/2 tsp of salt.
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- 3/4 cup of broccoli
- 3/4 cup of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup of carrots
- 1 can of coconut milk
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt into chicken.
- Sauté chicken until lightly brown.
- Add onion and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder.
- Continue stirring for 2 more minutes.
- Add coconut milk and tomatoes and stir.
- Add carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 20 min.
- Serve on a bed of basmati rice.