Overnight Oats in OmieSnack by Nicole (@candidcooksblog)
These basic overnight oats are easy to prepare in OmieSnack containers and enjoy throughout the week! Customize your oats with your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, coconut shreds, maple syrup, or honey.
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon cashew butter (peanut butter or almond butter work, too)
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, coconut shreds, mini chocolate chips
- Add oats, almond milk, and cashew butter to an OmieSnack container. Stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add sliced banana on top. You can also add any of your other favorite oatmeal toppings, like maple syrup, coconut shreds, or mini chocolate chips.
- Enjoy immediately or take on the go.