Penne Pasta With Peas, Shrimp & Rosé Sauce
Penne Pasta With Peas, Shrimp & Rosé Sauce by Lindsay (@lunches_by_lindsay)
- 16oz Penne pasta
- 2 x 300mL Olivieri creamy rosé sauce
- 2 cups of peas
- 1 bag of frozen shrimp, thawed and peeled (approximately 20 shrimp)
- Cook pasta until desired tenderness, approximately 9min.
- While pasta cooks, heat sauce in a separate pot, add in peas while sauce warms.
- Cook shrimp in a side frying pan with a little butter, 1-2min until pink.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce. Add in shrimp, stir to combine.
Note: All of these quantities can be adjusted to suit your desired tastes.