Roast Beef Roll-Ups
- 1 burrito size flour tortilla
- Light mayo
- 3 to 4 slices deli roast beef
- 3 slices mild white cheddar cheese
- 1 vine tomato, sliced
- Romaine lettuce
- Spread a thin layer of light mayo over the tortilla.
- Lay roast beef across the tortilla in a single layer, then top with cheese slices.
- Add sliced tomato and a handful of lettuce.
- Fold the tortilla like a burrito: fold in opposite sides towards the middle, then roll in the other direction using your pinky fingers to keep the ends tucked in.
- Slice the roll-up into thirds.
- Pack with chicken noodle soup and a side salad.