Salmon Onigirazu by Stacey (@littlelunchboxdiary)
- Leftover rice (any kind, but sushi rice works especially well)
- Leftover salmon
- Nori sheets
- Cling film
- Optional: mayo
- Optional: teriyaki sauce
- Reheat your leftover rice and salmon (or make some fresh!)
- Take a sheet of nori. Found it in half one way, then the other, then unfold. You should have a 2x2 grid for 4 sections total. Cut one of the lines from the edge to the center.
- Place rice on 2 of the sections.
- Place salmon on one of the sections. Optionally add mayo and teriyaki sauce to taste, depending on how much flavor your salmon already had if using leftovers.
- Place avocado slices on the final section.
- Pick up the section to the left of the cut line and fold into the next section. Continue going so clockwise until all the sections are stacked on top of each other.
- Wrap in cling film to get it tight.
- Cut diagonally or vertically.
- Remove cling film and enjoy immediately or chill for later!