Shrimp Fried Rice and Pork Veggie Dumplings
Shrimp Fried Rice
- Vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 Tb soy sauce
- 1/2 Tb oyster sauce
- Steam shrimp, broccoli, peas, and carrots
- Heat up oil then add one egg to the pan and start stirring until it’s cooked
- Add 1 cup of cooked rice, 1/2 Tb of soy sauce, 1/2 Tb of oyster sauce then mix them up (High heat is needed).
- Add steamed shrimp, broccoli, and peas & carrots then stir-fry all the ingredients until they all mixed up well.
- That is it! Serve with cucumbers.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 Tb soy sauce
- 1 Tb sesame oil
- Pinch minced garlic
- Chopped carrot
- Sliced green onions
- Wonton wrap paper
- Marinate 1 lb of ground pork with 1Tb Soy sauce & 1Tb Sesame Oil. Add a pinch minced garlic, chopped carrot, and green onions. Mix them all up.
- Put the mixed ingredients in wonton wrap paper .
- Boil those wontons for about 4-5 minutes or until the wonton paper is soft.
- Serve with soy sauce, Enjoy!