Spiderweb Sandwich by Meleny (@oishi.lunch.box)
Your little one will love this spooky Halloween themed lunchbox! It's super easy to make and doesn't require any special tools.
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Deli turkey (or your kid's favorite sandwich fillings!)
- Sides: mini vanilla donuts, grapes, berries, orange slices
- Assemble the sandwich as normal, then cut into the shape of a spiderweb. First, cut the sandwich into a square if your bread isn't quite square. Then, make it into an octagon by cutting diagonally at each corner. Finally, make a slightly curved cut along each side to create the web shape.
- Use black food marker to draw a spiderweb shape on top of the sandwich.
- Add Halloween food picks to keep the sandwich together and accessories fruits and other sides.