Stars & Hearts Pizzadillas
Stars & Hearts Pizzadillas by Shaquanda (@trophymom._)
Use star and heart shaped cookie cutters to make these adorable pizzadillas! Customize this recipe with your favorite kind of wraps, optional fillings like pepperoni or veggies, and store-bought or homemade pizza sauce.
- 2 spinach wraps
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional fillings (pepperoni, veggies, etc)
- Stack spinach wraps together and cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
- Spread pizza sauce on one side of each cut-out shape.
- Top half of the shapes with shredded cheese, then add their matching shape to close the pizzadillas.
- Cook over medium-low heat in a frying pan until wraps are slightly crisped and cheese is melted, flipping to crisp both sides.
- Pack in OmieBox and enjoy! Note that these pizzadillas will be room temperature by lunchtime if you prep these in the morning.