Waffle Owl Character Lunch
Make an adorable owl out of waffles with this cute character lunch recipe. Make waffles with boxed mix and a mini waffle iron or use Eggos for an easy shortcut!
- 3 waffles
- Maple syrup
- Thin pasta (for securing the owl)
- Make 3 waffles with boxed mix and a mini waffle iron, or use warmed Eggos.
- Stack two waffles together and secure with thin pasta. This forms the owl’s body. Use a round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter to cut “wings” out of the third waffle.
- Slice a strawberry into triangles and place three of them in the center of the owl’s body to form a beak.
- Stack the wings on top of the owl’s body.
- Use two slices of banana and two blueberries to form the eyes.
- Secure the eyes and wings with thin pasta.
- Pack in OmieBox with a side of fruit and maple syrup for dipping!