Taco Bowls by Leigh (@lovethelunchbox)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Mini flour tortilla taco bowls
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Jalapeno cheddar goldfish
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan over medium-high heat, then drain the excess grease. Add taco seasoning and water, stir to combine and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until thickened.
- Add hot taco meat to the thermos. Top with shredded cheese.
- Pack with mini tortilla bowls, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and goldfish on the side.