Teriyaki Bowl & Imitation Crab Salad
Teriyaki Bowl & Imitation Crab Salad by Britany (@lunchboxforbella)
Ground Beef Teriyaki Bowl
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower rice or steamed broccoli florets
- Garnishes: toasted sesame seeds, sliced green onions
- Heat oil in a large deep skillet or saucepan over medium heat. Brown the ground beef in the skillet. Crumble the meat as it cooks for about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger powder and cook 1-2 more minutes, until fragrant. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in the brown sugar substitute, aminos ,maple syrup and vinegar. Continue cooking and stirring frequently, until the mixture thickens about 10 MIN.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or steamed broccoli. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Recipe is from Southern Keto Beyond the Basics
Imitation Crab Salad
- Imitation Crab - 2 sticks
- A spoonful or 2 of Mayo
- Sriracha to taste
- Nori seasoning to taste
- Mix ingredients together.
- Add avocado if you like!