Ground Turkey with Peppers
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- Yellow, Green, Red Peppers
- 1 can whole black beans
- 1 can yellow corn
- Minced garlic
- Chop all peppers and onions to your liking.
- Begin with browning ground turkey, season with pepper.
- Once turkey is browned, add in minced garlic and all veggies. Mix.
- Drain and rinse one can of black beans and add to the pan.
- Drain one can of yellow corn and add to the pan.
- Season with any taco seasoning to your liking.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover with lid and simmer on medium/low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with white rice and avocado. Enjoy!
*OMIE TIP: add avocado with lime to Omie dip containers with lid to keep from browning. Great lunch packing tip for leftovers the next day*