Sausage Spaghetti by @nia_mommy_cake
An easy spaghetti lunch with jarred pasta sauce and pre-cooked Italian sausage. Makes 3 servings.
- 1/2 box spaghetti
- 12 oz jarred spaghetti sauce
- 3.5 oz precooked Italian sausage
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- Slice pre-cooked sausage into thin discs. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, then add sliced sausage and cook briefly to heat through and crisp.
- Toss the spaghetti with jarred sauce and sausage. Pack immediately in OmieBox or save for later!